About B&B Hotels Group
Who are we?
B&B Hotels is the leading independent European budget hotel chain with 470 hotels in 11 countries in 2018. B&B Hotels welcome both business and tourist guests and provides them high quality comfort and services at reasonable prices, as expressed in its Econochic® (cheap and stylish) concept, everywhere in Europe (soon... a new B&B Hotel is opened every week!) Econochic® and proud of it!
The key dates
- 1990: First hotels in Brest and St-Malo open simultaneously
- 1998: First hotel opens in Germany
- 2007: Acquisition of the Village Hotels group with nearly 60 hotels in France and 2 in Germany
- 2009: First hotels open in Italy
- 2010: Focus on Poland
- 2012: 200th hotel in France opens
- 2013: 4 hotels acquired in Spain
- 2015: B&B Hotel opens in Disneyland® Paris
- 2016: 250th hotel in France opens and acquisition of the Sidorme group with 19 hotels in Spain
- 2017: B&B Hotels has more than 400 hotels across Europe
A few key figures
The B&B Hotels Group is the third largest budget hotels chain in Europe.
B&B Hotels Group operates more than 470 hotels in Europe*:
273 hotels in France, 120 hotels in Germany, 33 hotels in Italy, 31 hotels in Spain, 6 hotels in Poland, 3 hotels in Switzerland, 1 hotel in the Czech Republic, 1 hotel in Portugal, 1 hotel in Belgium, 1 hotel in Slovenia and and 1 hotel in Brazil.
A new opening is planned in 2018 in Austria.