B&B Hotel Cartagena CartagonovaCalle Marcos Redondo, 3 , 30201 Cartagena, Spain
Hours and useful information B&B Hotel Cartagena Cartagonova
Contact the reception desk
- +34 968 504 200 +34 968 504 200
Reception desk hours
Weekend & public holidays: 7:00 - 11:30h
Cheap hotel in Cartagena - B&B Hotel Cartagena Cartagonova
Are you looking for an affordable stay for your next trip to Cartagena? Look no further! B&B Hotel Cartagena Cartagonova is the perfect accommodation for business or leisure trips in Cartagena. In other words, with everything you need within your reach, B&B Hotel Cartagena Cartagonova is the perfect home base! Want to go a little further? Our B&B Hotel Cartagena Cartagonova is 3 km from the beach, and with a location right in the centre, where a stroll from the hotel will allow you to enjoy the best tapas in Cartagena.
The hotel has 100 rooms, each equipped with a large desk, 32” LCD TV, minibar, safe, and full bathroom with bathtub. Air-conditioned rooms, furnished with good beds, bathrooms with bathtubs, LCD televisions and a desk with a modern and functional design.
You can choose between our single rooms, double rooms with a double bed, double rooms with twin beds, or our superior rooms.
In addition to our customer service, with reception available 24 hours a day, B&B Hotel Cartagena Cartagonova offers free WiFi and complimentary coffee and tea in our 24-hour lobby, where you can relax and socialise, watch your favourite shows or choose the places you’d like to visit.
If the purpose of your visit is both business and leisure, B&B Hotel Cartagena Cartagonova offers you everything you need to fully enjoy your trip.
There is nothing better than a good breakfast B & B to start your day well. Breakfast lovers will be delighted to know that our buffet is served from Monday to Friday from 7 to 10.30 | Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 7 to 11.30. Our breakfast offers a wide variety of hot drinks: coffee, tea and chocolate, fruit juices, 5 varieties of bread and freshly baked pastries, cereals, cold meats, cheese, spanish omelette, hard-boiled eggs, cookies, fresh fruit, fruit salad, custard, crème caramel and yogurts.
There is a private parking nearby to comfortably park your vehicle at an additional cost of € 15 per day, for more information check with the hotel.
Utilities and services B&B Hotel Cartagena Cartagonovaopener
- Open reception 24h
- Free High Speed WiFi
- Free coffee and tea 24h
- Buffet breakfast
- Air conditioning
- Private parking nearby
- Vending machine
- Late check out
- Luggage room
- B&B Shop
- Meeting room
Or select a room
The Hotel B&B Cartagena Cartagonova is the perfect accommodation for business or leisure trips. It’s located in downtown Cartagena with easy access on foot to the busiest streets in the city centre. From the port to the main street, you can explore all of the streets filled with local businesses, clothing shops, shoe shops, artisanal crafts and gift shops. The beaches of Costa Cálida de Murcia are just a few minutes away by car.
From the airport by car
- Murcia-San Javier Airport, Ctra. del Aeropuerto, s/n, 30720 Santiago de la Ribera, Murcia
- Take AP-7 from Camino Iryda. 3 mins (2,6 km)
- Continue on AP-7.
- Take CT-32 toward Calle Juan Muñoz Delgado in Cartagena. 15 mins (25,4 km)
- Take Paseo Alfonso XIII towards Calle Marcos Redondo. 8 mins (2,1 km)
- B&B Hotel Cartagena Cartagonova Calle Marcos Redondo, 3, 30201 Cartagena, Murcia
From La Manga by car
- La Manga (Murcia)
- Take La Manga highway from Calle Himilce. 3 mins (1,0 km)
- Continue on La Manga highway to Cartagena. 17 mins (27,1 km)
- Take Paseo Alfonso XIII towards Marcos Redondo Street - 8 mins (2,1 km)
- B&B Hotel Cartagena Cartagonova - nº 3, Marcos Redondo Street, 30201 Cartagena, Murcia.
By public transport
- Walk 13 minutes to Playa Paraíso La Manga-Cartagena Pueblos Cartegena 55 min (8 stops)
- Bus Station walk 2 minutes
- Plaza Bastarreche L10 Plaza de España Comisaria-Cart 6 min (4 stops) Plaza de España Comisaria
- Walk 3 minutes B&B Hotel Cartagena Cartagonova Calle Marcos Redondo, 3, 30201 Cartagena, Murcia