Hours and useful information
Contact the reception desk
- +34 958 163 500 +34 958 163 500
Reception desk hours
Weekend & public holidays: 8:00 - 11:30h
Cheap hotel in Granada - Granada Estación
Are you looking for an elegant stay, close to the city’s main attractions for your next trip to Granada? Look no further! The location of the B&B Hotel Granada Estación offers guests a comfortable stay close to the city centre. The hotel is located next to the bus station, 20 minutes by car from the Alhambra, less than 2 kilometres from the Plaza de Toros (bull ring) and 3 kilometres from the city centre.
Federico García Lorca Airport, the Generalife, the Cathedral of Granada and the Madraza of Granada are only 20 minutes by car from the hotel. In other words, whether you are travelling for business or pleasure, ¡B&B Hotel Granada Estación is the perfect place to stay! Want to go a little further? No problem: our hotel is just 10 minutes by car from the Nuestra Señora de la Asunción Monastery “La Cartuja”.
B&B Hotel Granada Estación, a 4-star hotel, has 81 spacious and comfortable rooms with LCD 28-inch TVs, free high speed Wi-Fi access, heating, air conditioning, hair dryer, safe, minibar, complimentary toiletries, a private bathroom with a shower or bathtub, and provides comfort to each of our guests.
The hotel’s strategic location makes it an excellent base for travel planning. You can choose between our single rooms, double rooms or twin rooms.
Our reception is open 24 hours a day. B&B Hotel Granada Estación offers free high-speed WiFi, and complimentary coffee and tea in our 24-hour bar, where you can relax and plan your day. If the purpose of your visit is both business and pleasure, B&B Hotel Granada Estación offers you everything you need to fully enjoy your trip. If you feel like exercising, we have a comfortable gym available, and what better way to finish a workout than by enjoying a Turkish bath at no additional cost.
For a good start to the day, you can enjoy a full breakfast buffet. Breakfast lovers will be delighted to know that the buffet is served from Monday to Friday from 7:00 to 10:30 am, and from Saturda to Sunday and public holidays from 8:00 to 11:30 am. We offer a wide variety of hot drinks (coffee, tea, chocolate), delicious vitamin-rich fruit juices, and crunchy cereal. The hall is filled with the delicious aroma of freshly baked bread, croissants and pastries.
There is a fee-paying car park inside the building to comfortably park your vehicle.
Utilities and servicesopener
- Open reception 24h
- Free High Speed WiFi
- Free coffee and tea 24h
- Buffet breakfast
- Air conditioning
- Inside parking
- Vending machine
- Late check out
- Luggage room
- Meeting room
Or select a room
B&B Hotel Granada Estación is easy to reach, whether you arrive by plane, bus or car; our hotel is 11 kilometres from the A-92G and the A-92, which connect to the Federico García Lorca Airport in Granada.
The Hotel also provides a fee-paying car park for your convenience. Without a doubt, the B&B Hotel Granada Estación is the perfect solution for all travellers looking for an affordable choice of hotel in Granada.
From the airport
- Take the A-92G towards Calle Periodista Eugenio Selles in Granada
- Continue on Calle Periodista Eugenio Selles, Av. Compositor Luis de Narváez and Calle Ovidio to Av. de Juan Pablo II.
- At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Av. De Juan Pablo II
- Take the bus from Granada airport to Granada-Granada. Palacio de Congresos to Granada bus station.
- Walk along Av. de Juan Pablo II towards Calle Polibio to Av. de Juan Pablo II
From the Alhambra
- Take Paseo de la Sabica, Cuesta del Caidero, Paseo de las Palmas and Cuesta del Pino towards the A-395.
- Continue on the A-395 and the E-902/A-44 towards Av. de Juan Pablo II.
- Take exit 123 from the E-902/A-44. Drive to Av. de Juan Pablo II.
- Walk to Calle Gran Vía de Colón, number 14
- Take Bus SN1 to Pedro Temboury 1 and walk 1 minute on Pedro Temboury up to the roundabout.
- At the second exit you will see B&B Hotel Granada Estación
From the city center
- To go from the hotel to the center or vice versa the best way by bus is to take line 33, the journey is approx. 15 minutes. The frequency of this bus is 15 minutes.
- From the hotel to the center the stop is 100 meters away, this bus goes to the Cathedral. and from there you can connect with the following lines:
- C30: from cathedral to the Alhambra
- C31: from cathedral to Albaicín
- C32: from cathedral to Sacromonte
- From the center to the hotel, the best option is also the Cathedral bus stop, line 33.