Hours and useful information B&B Hotel Pescara
Contact the reception desk
Phone: +39 085 374241
Service 0.05 €/min
Reception desk hours
- Monday: 07:00 - 23:00
- Tuesday: 07:00 - 23:00
- Wednesday: 07:00 - 23:00
- Thursday: 07:00 - 23:00
- Friday: 07:00 - 23:00
- Saturday: 07:00 - 23:00
- Sunday: 07:00 - 23:00
- Monday: 07:00 - 10:00
- Tuesday: 07:00 - 10:00
- Wednesday: 07:00 - 10:00
- Thursday: 07:00 - 10:00
- Friday: 07:00 - 07:00
- Saturday: 07:00 - 10:00
- Sunday: 07:00 - 10:00
B&B Hotel Pescara
The B&B Hotel Pescara is a 3-star business hotel in Pescara city center. Its position is strategic: only 1 minute from the entrance to the ring road and 3 minutes from the bus and railway station. Also, just a short distance from the Courthouse, Hospital and Abruzzo International Airport.
A simple and convenient way to experience the historic monuments and artistic highlights of the city of Pescara
Book B&B Hotel Pescara online and you can take advantage of:
- The best price guaranteed - with a 10% discount
- Book without a credit card
- Free cancellation* up to 7 pm on the day of arrival (*excluding non-refundable offers)
- Late Check Out: keep your room until 12.00 pm
- Free super-fast, 200 MB Wi-Fi in every room
You are on the official website where you will find the best rates and always save 10% compared to other sites.
At B&B Hotel Pescara reception is open from 7.00 am to 11.00 pm. If you arrive at the hotel between 11.00pm and 7.00am, you can check in using MIA - your personal automatic receptionist - who will help you to carry out the procedure required to grant you access to the hotel even during the night. In order to use the service, take the reservation number with you, pay by credit card and collect the receipt with the code to be entered at the entrance of the hotel.
Book your breakfast directly online for only 7,20€ (3,80€ for children up to 10 years of age): an unlimited buffet breakfast with a wide selection. Breakfast includes a wide range of sweet and savory choices, including pastries and artisanal bread, ciambelle (doughnut-shaped Italian cake), cakes, muffins, cereals, yogurt, cheese spread, scrambled eggs and frankfurters, all from top-quality brands (Nutella, Kellogg's, Lavazza ...). Our buffet is available from 7.00 am to 10.00 am!
Rooms at B&B Hotel Pescara
Whether you passing through Pescara for a business meeting or travelling for pleasure, alone or with friends, the B&B Hotel Pescara is always ready to offer you relaxation and comfort.
The hotel’s facilities always include an en-suite bathroom with a bidet and a shower or bathtub with a XXL shower head, Memory Foam mattress made in Italy, a soft duvet, unlimited internet access thanks to free Wi-Fi and a large 32-inch flat-screen TV to make the most of our free Sky channels.
Everything you need is at your disposal to spend a pleasant evening and a quiet night.
Discover all our services and facilities
For maximum comfort, all rooms include a hairdryer and a safe.
At the Pescara B&B Hotel, all rooms are non-smoking.
In the lobby, there is a convenient B&B Shop where you can find a wide selection of chilled drinks and sweet and savory snacks.
Are you bringing your pet with you? For the supplement of 5,00 € per night per animal you don’t need to worry, you can stay in the hotel and bring your dog with you. The B&B Hotel Pescara is Pet Friendly!
Where to park?
Is it difficult to find parking in the city? Not if you stay at the B&B Hotel Pescara. We offer our guests various options to allow you to park your car safely.
The B&B Hotel Pescara has a convenient covered car park with a supplementary charge (places limited) to guarantee maximum comfort to all its guests. Ask for more information by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
Close to the hotel, just 100 metres away, there is also ample and convenient parking along the Pescara river
Pescara Hotel close to the sea
B&B Hotel Pescara is very close to the sea, in fact, it’s just a 10-minute walk to the Adriatic. Access to the motorway is made easier by the E80 ring road, which allows guests to reach the motorway from the hotel in less than 5 minutes. Pescara Airport is only 6 km from the hotel and just a 10-minute drive away.
Pescara, a city worth discovering
- The Parrozzo: Is there a traditional dessert from Pescara?...The Parrozzo, without a doubt! A traditional cake made of semolina flour, almonds, sugar and eggs; it was a favourite of the poet Gabriele d’Annunzio who gave it its name. From “pan Rozzo” (“Rough Bread”), a sweet version of the traditional, round cornmeal bread loaf eaten by the peasants of Abruzzo, to Parrozzo. It is still possible today to taste and buy this sweet symbol of Pescara at “Il Ritrovo del Parrozzo” (“Parrozzo Rendezvous”). You can even get the recipe!
- The old city: The historic streets of the old city are today the heroes of its nightlife - characteristic restaurants, inns, bars and clubs with Pescaresi music and visitors into the small hours. We advise visitors to extend their walk to Piazza Garibaldi to discover “Caprice”: a historic bakery founded by the Camplone family.
- Ponte del Mare: this bridge has become an unofficial symbol of Pescara. It is a 466-m-long structure that connects the south with the north bank of the Pescara river and is open only to cycle/pedestrian traffic. The importance of the Ponte del Mare is that it provides an uninterrupted pathway on the Green Adriatic Corridor, i.e. the cycle path that runs along the entire Adriatic coast from Ravenna to Santa Maria di Leuca, which is currently being completed.
- AURUM, The Ideas Factory: Of the prominent places in Pescara, one of the most interesting architectural structures is the one housing Aurum. It was born of the idea to create a service-structure to accommodate tourists in bathing activities. For the last few years, Aurum has been defined as the “Fabbrica delle Idee” (The Ideas Factory), a hot-bed of innovation and the cultural hub of the city. All just a few minutes away from the Pescara Hotel
Utilities and services B&B Hotel Pescaraopener
- Free High Speed WiFi
- Sky TV
- 3 star hotel
- Private bathroom
- Pets welcome
- Video guard
- 24 hour automatic room distributor
- Air conditioning
- Vending machine
- Digicode access
- Hair dryer
- Iron available
Or select a room
Publication date 22/05/2019
Stay date 17/05/2019
Il letto era molto comodo ed ho dormito benissimo.
Publication date 21/05/2019
Stay date 17/05/2019
No comment available
Publication date 21/05/2019
Stay date 16/05/2019
Scarsa cura del cliente in merito al parcheggio della vettura sotto L hotel;un receptionist mi garantiva la prenotazione del posto al costo di 8euro e L altra il giorno dopo mi comunica che il suo collega non mi ha potuto prenotare il posto auto perché i clienti avevano già occupato i tre posti disponibili;
Publication date 21/05/2019
Stay date 18/05/2019
Personale molto gentile, consiglio.
How to reach the Hotel Pescara
The strategic location of the hotel allows you to reach all the main transport routes in a few minutes.
How to get there:
On the A14 Motorway, exit ar Chieti/Pescara Ovest or on the A25 motorway, exit at Chieti/Pescara. Follow the directions for central Pescara continuing for about 10 km on the ring road. Exit Pescara Centro/Piazza Italia and at the stop sign turn left, cross the bridge and follow the road until Piazza Italia, then continue on the left. At the traffic lights turn right and then right again: you have arrived!
Pescara Central Station, and important railway hub for the Abruzzo region is located just 600 metres from the hotel.
Abruzzo Airport is just a few kilometres from the city-centre and well-connected to the main city roads and motorways.