B&B Hotel Roma FiumicinoVia Giulio Romano, 79 , 00054 Fiumicino, Italy
Hours and useful information B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino
Contact the reception desk
Phone: +39 06 65003457
Service 0.05 €/min
Reception desk hours
- Monday: 07:00 - 10:00
- Tuesday: 07:00 - 10:00
- Wednesday: 07:00 - 10:00
- Thursday: 07:00 - 10:00
- Friday: 07:00 - 10:00
- Saturday: 07:00 - 10:00
- Sunday: 07:00 - 10:00
B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino
The hotel is just 5 minutes from Fiumicino Airport and 7 minutes from the Nuova Fiera di Roma exhibition centre. The B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino is a 3-star hotel that is well connected with the centre of Rome thanks to its close proximity to the Parco Leonardo train station. Guests can reach Rome’s historic city centre in less than 20 minutes by train. In the area around the hotel there are also a number of restaurants and facilities.
Book the Hotel Roma Fiumicino online to take advantage of:
- The best price, only available on this site: the hotel offers exclusive prices that can only be found online.
- Late check out: keep your room until 12.00 pm
- Free, superfast Wi-Fi in every room and in the common areas
- Pet friendly hotel: your pet is welcome!
- Paid private parking facilities available
- Shuttle bus service to Fiumicino airport available at the hotel
- Credit card-free booking with free cancellation* up to 7 pm on the day of arrival (*excluding non-refundable offers)
Reception opening hours
At the B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino the hotel reception is always open, 24 hours a day, and check-in is available from 2 pm. Thanks to B&B Hotels’ Fast Check-in service, you can pay when you arrive and leave without worries! On the day of your departure, you can keep your room until 12:00 pm and leave the hotel without stopping by reception.
Book your breakfast directly online for only 7,20€ (3,80€ for children up to 10 years of age): an unlimited buffet breakfast with a wide selection. Breakfast includes a wide range of sweet and savoury choices, including pastries and artisanal bread, ciambelle (doughnut-shaped Italian cake), cakes, muffins, cereals, yogurt, cheese spread, scrambled eggs and frankfurters, all from top-quality brands (Nutella, Kellogg's, Lavazza...). Our buffet is available from 7.00 am to 10.00 am!
Rooms at the B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino
Whether you are passing through Rome for a business meeting or travelling for pleasure, alone or with friends, the B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino always has a room to suit your needs.
The hotel’s facilities always include an en-suite bathroom with bidet and a shower with an XXL shower head, a Italian-made mattress, a soft duvet, a minibar, air conditioning, unlimited internet access thanks to our free Wi-Fi service, and a large 40-inch flat-screen TV to make the most of the free Sky channels.
Everything you need for a pleasant evening and a quiet night close to Rome’s Fiumicino airport.
Discover all our services and facilities
For maximum comfort, all rooms include a hairdryer, a safe and a minibar.
At the B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino, all rooms are non-smoking and feature free, superfast Wi-Fi!
A microwave oven is available in the breakfast room for heating food, while in the lobby, there is a convenient B&B Shop where you can find a wide selection of chilled drinks and sweet and savoury snacks.
Are you bringing your pet with you? For a supplement of 5,00€ per night per pet you can stay in the hotel with complete peace of mind - and bring your dog or cat with you. The B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino is Pet Friendly!
Where can I park?
Next to the Hotel Roma Fiumicino, guests will find a large reserved parking area, at a cost of just 4€ per day.
Located in Fiumicino’s Parco Leonardo complex, an urban complex equipped with all the amenities you may need, set in 160-hectares of green space bisected by the River Tiber, the 3-star B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino allows guests to travel with ease between Rome and surrounding regions in Lazio. Apart from being in a strategic location to allow guests to easily reach Leonardo da Vinci International Airport, the B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino is well connected with the centre of the capital, which can be reached by public transport in less than 20 minutes, and it is a great starting point to visit the many tourist attractions in the area. From the hotel, guests can also easily reach the QC Termeroma and the Decima Malafede Nature Reserve, while Lake Bracciano is only about 50 minutes away by car. Note to be missed is the Ostia Antica Archaeological Park, only 5-km away from the hotel, whose ruins allow visitors to witness first-hand the grandeur of Ancient Rome.
Hotel Fiumicino, close to the Fiera di Roma exhibition centre and Fiumicino Airport
The hotel is in a strategic location, not only due to its close proximity to the airport (the hotel offers a shuttle bus service to guests). In fact, the hotel is located at Fiumicino close to the Fiera di Roma exhibition centre, a space that hosts professional and entertainment events, built in 2006. Moreover, the Ostia Antica theatre is just 10 km from the hotel, a picturesque theatre dating back to the Ancient Roman era, which is still used today as an summer concert venue.
Utilities and services B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicinoopener
- Free High Speed WiFi
- Sky TV
- 3 star hotel
- Private bathroom
- Underground and paying B&B car park
- Pets welcome
- Video guard
- 24 hour automatic room distributor
- Air conditioning
- Vending machine
- Hair dryer
- Iron available
Or select a room
Airport shuttle bus to and from the airport, €4 each way, available upon request
How to reach the B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino
BY PLANE FROM FIUMICINO FCO AIRPORT
- A shuttle bus to and from the airport is available upon request for just €4, leaving from Terminal T3 to provide guests with a convenient way of getting to B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino.CLICK HERE to download the map indicating the meeting point for the shuttle bus.
For bookings and requests, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Take the Regional Train FL1 towards Orte and get off at the “Parco Leonardo” stop, just a 5-minute journey. You will find your business hotel just outside the train station.
- From Rome Termini Station:take the Regional Train FL5 towards Civitavecchia or the Fast Regional RV train towards Pisa Centrale, get off at the Roma Ostiense or Roma Trastevere stop. Take the Regional Train FL1 towards Fiumicino Aeroporto and get off at the “Parco Leonardo” stop. The hotel is located in front of the train station.
- From Rome Tiburtina Station: take the Regional Train FL1 towards Fiumicino Aeroporto and get off at the “Parco Leonardo” stop. The B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino is situated in front of the train station exit.
- From the centre of Rome: take the A91 and take the Portuense exit towards Fiumicino/Maccarese/Fregene. Continue to via del Caravaggio, at the second roundabout take exit 1a onto via Portuense. Continue for 800 metres, then turn right onto via del Perugino, then turn left onto via Giulio Romano.
- From the A12/E80: take the exit towards Aeroporto Fiumicino, join the A91 and take the Portuense exit towards Fiumicino/Maccarese/Fregene. Keep right to merge onto via del Caravaggio and continue in the direction of via Giulio Romano. You have arrived at the B&B Hotel Roma Fiumicino.