Low Cost Weekend in Granada
Enjoy a great city with greats savings!
History, art, celebration and magnificent views. In Granada you will find all imaginable tourist attractions combined with the singular charm of southern Spain.
We propose you a Low Cost Weekend in Granada with Low Cost Tips to enjoy a great city with greats savings!!!
- Arrive to Sidorme Granada that has a perfect connection with the center of Granada, a stone’s throw away from the Sierra Nevada mountain range and the marvels of the city, and leave your luggage.
- Enjoy the fabulous weather and a walk in the afternoon around the neighborhood with more history and folklore of Granada, the Albaicín and Sacromonte.
- After walking, take a break in a summer terrace and drink a wineglass or soda in any of the terraces that you will find in the center. Approx. 3-6 € per person.
- For dinner, follow our ‘Tapas’ route. The best tapas at reasonable prices. Approximately 8-10 € per person and do not forget that with every drink either soda, beer, wine, etc. you have a Tapa free!!
- and if you want Party!, in Sidorme Granada you can have discounts and free drinks until 01.00 hours in Babilonia Summer Club, Rembrand and the summer terrace at Ganivet Pub. Ask at reception.
- After resting, have a breakfast, rich and varied in the hotel with a continental buffet breakfast. For your luggage do not worry, we will save it.
- Visit the Alhambra and Generalife, wonders that you can not miss during your visit. Approx. 13€ per person. You can buy your tickets at the reception!
- For dining, La Cuevas restaurant is ideal and has a menu. 9.95 € per person, price approx.
- Continue your walk through the Realejo, downtown and end up tasting a mint tea in the streets caldererías Nueva y Vieja. Priced approx. 2€ per person.
- At nightfall, dinner in any restaurant at Kinepolis shopping center next to the hotel and cheer to see a movie. Approx. 15€ per person.
To Enjoy Granada with prices Low Cost, is already possible. We are waiting for you!